PowerPoint are a rich source of good presentations. If you want to use a lot of graphics, sounds etc, then when a time for slide presentation comes, choose this program to conduct your slideshow presentation. In addition to photos and sounds you can add charts. There is actually a very easy way to do it:
1. Go to the slide where you want to insert a chart.
2. Go to Insert menu and select Chart option. A sample chart will appear for you on the slide. Now it is your job to modify it to suit your needs.
3. Remember to delete the data that you do not need and replace the data with the data that you want to present.
4. Click anywhere on the slide for changes to go into effect.
I believe that using charts is a great addition to text.
Earlier on this blog I was writing how you can print mailing and returning addresses on envelopes and labels in MS Word. However, you can do more than that with them. You can add the graphics of your choice for example to your mailing or returning address. To do this, follow these few steps:
1. First, select your mailing or returning address to which you would like to add the graphics.
2. Go to Tools menu and open Envelopes and Labels window.
3. Click on Add to Document or Change Document.
4. In the Status bar click on the Page Layout view icon.
5. Now it is time to insert the graphics of your choice into the document.
6. Print the new envelope.
You never know when this might come in handy and having vast knowledge about Word will make your work with this text editor a lot more pleasant.
Headers and footers are used in general to insert the same text or graphics on each page. Additionally, they can be used to enumerate the pages. Today I would like to teach you how to out your own graphics in headers and footers in Word.
1. First, go to View menu and select Header and Footer.
2. In the window that appeared go to Header/Footer tab. Here you will see the option to customize either your Header or Footer. Choose whichever you prefer.
3. To inset a picture or a photograph, select the second icon from the right. You can add here other useful things that you wish for example time and date.
4. Press the OK button to finalize the whole process and enjoy your headers and footers.
This is a quite useful feature and it took my some time before I realized how it works. I hope you will benefit from it.
Here is my favorite method of cutting the text:
By using your keyboard. This is the method that I am using the most. In order to eliminate a piece of text, select this text and press button Ctrl and X at the same time. This will surely remove the text. This is the easiest and the least time consuming method providing that you remember the shortcut. If you find it difficult to remember some of the shortcuts on your keyboard like cut, paste or copy, I suggest that you buy a keyboard (the one that I am having) that will have this information written on particular buttons. It is very helpful and it will save you a lot of time.
Earlier today I was writing how you can insert a clip art into your Word document. For some reasons however, you might not like the way it looks because it might be either too big or too small. There is a way to resize your clip art. To do it, click on your clip once. You will see that it is surrounded by a black frame with black dots in a few places. To resize your clip art, place your cursor on one of those dots and drag this frame to make it either bigger or smaller. It might take some practice to do it, but do not worry, you will get there. Just wait until your cursor changes into double head arrow and then start dragging while holding your left mouse button.
It is possible to convert your PowerPoint presentation into HTML and then upload it on the internet. Many people in the world will surely benefit from your presentations and slides. To publish it, just follow a few simple steps:
1. Open your presentation.
2. Go to File menu and select “Save as Web Page”.
3. A window will appear. Select here where you want to save this file and type its name in a proper place.
4. Click on Publish button and decide if you want to publish the whole presentation or only some pages.
5. Choose also your browser support.
6. You can adjust also Web Options. There are six different tabs once you enter Web Options window. When you are done, press OK.
7. After you are done with your preferences, press Publish. You are done!
Uploading your work on the internet is a sure way of spreading your materials around the world.
One of the ways you can make your text or presentation to appear more attractive to your readers is by using bulleted lists. Microsoft Word offers a wide range of this type of lists and there is a lot to pick from according to your liking. To obtain the full list of bulleted lists option go to Format from the menu bar and then select Bullets and Numbering. You will see a dialog window with a few tabs: Bulleted, Numbered and Outline Numbered. Choose whichever you prefer by left clicking on your choice and then press OK. If you wish, before clicking OK you can slick on Customize to make your own adjustments. Try to experiment with them for a while to see what suits you the most.
Even though I try to be careful while writing posts and articles for my blog, I sometimes keep making mistakes. One thing I learned while being a blogger was to try fix mistakes immediately after spotting them. This allows me to correct my mistakes straight after seeing them. I do not want to wait for too long before fixing mistakes. I rather prefer to do it immediately. If I know that I made a mistake and have not fixed it yet, it will keep me distracted until I fix it. I know that I simply cannot ignore mistakes after spotting them. This is why I always attempt to fix them as soon as possible.
Yahoo is one of the most prominent search engines in the world, but since Google is currently the number one search engine, Yahoo has to constantly think about improving its search engine in order to compete. One of the features that Yahoo has announced is that it will be allowing others to enhance its search engine experience. The “Open Search Platform”, as it is called, consists of APIs that allows people to modify search results by multiple ways, including images, structured data and additional links. A fully customized website that can be listed in the Open Search Platform can include the rating, address and phone in case of a business and links to particular places such as photos or reviews. Using the APIs tools is interesting, as adding more information to the search results will attract more visitors.
Not everybody has a lot of time on their hands. Some bloggers are busy people who have many other responsibilities such as rising children or going to work. I am one of such people. Blogging is not the only thing I do. Whenever I blog, I make sure that I stay focused. It is important to me to make sure that I always maximize my writing time. I cannot afford to be distracted by thinking about something else at the same time. I need to stay focused at all times. Words always flow easy when I make sure that I stay focused. It is not that difficult to focus once I have a clear objective.